Benefits of Joining the West San Gabriel Valley Association of REALTORS®
The West San Gabriel Valley Association of REALTORS® (WSGVAR) is dedicated to helping you become the best prepared real estate professionals with the highest standards. Being a member of the Association, you will be benefited with a wide array of tools to navigate the current real estate market.
What we offer...
- Low Membership Fees
- Online Bill Pay
- Access to and Use of Industry Standard Real Estate Forms
- Government Advocacy
- SUPRA Key & Lockbox Support
- Professional Mediation and Arbitration
- Complimentary Use of Public Computers
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Access on Premises
- Complimentary Breakfast at Weekly MLS Meetings
- Discount Movie Tickets (AMC, Regal, and Krikorian)
- Discount Printing
- Discount Room Rentals
- Discount Merchandises at the REALTOR® Store
- Multilingual Staff
- Complimentary and Low-Cost High-Quality Educational Classes
- Complimentary Monthly CRMLS Training
- Complimentary Monthly zipForm® Training
- Monthly Commercial Marketing/Educational/Networking Sessions
- Professional Designation and Certification Courses Offered Including CRS, CIPS, SRS, SRES, ABR, and many more
Events & Networking
- Annual Golf Tournament
- Annual Holiday Installation Dinner
- Auctions for Charity and Scholarship
- Awards and Recognitions
- Chinese New Year Celebration
- Cinco de Mayo Celebration
- The Fourth of July Celebration
- Dodgers Game Night
- Halloween Costume Event
- Independence Day Celebration
- Annual Holiday Celebration
- And much more!
MLS Breakfast Meeting - Our MLS Breakfast Meetings are held every Thursday at 8:30AM. This meeting not only gives you a chance to connect and network with your peers, leadership and affiliates, but also to learn the most up-to-date information in the real estate industry. Don’t miss out on the caravan listings for open house! The Association provides complimentary donuts and coffee for each meeting.
Join a Committee - You have an opportunity to give back to your industry by volunteering as leaders or members for one or more of our many committees. If you are interested in any volunteer positions please complete the Committee Preference Form and return it to the Association office.
Professional Live Lectures - The Association is committed to your professional development, and we offer a variety of classes, seminars, and panel discussions throughout the year via live lectures. For more information visit our Education page.
Government Affairs - Ever wonder how some of these crazy laws come into effect? Well with your help, and the help of our members we can fight upcoming law changes in our favor. We meet with National and State Legislators, local Assembly members and city council members to provide direct input on laws but we can’t do it alone. Participate in our Call for Action and contribute to the REALTOR® Action Fund to protect our livelihood.
Dispute Resolution Center - Issues may arise during your real estate career. If there comes a time when you wish to make a claim against a REALTOR® member, WSGVAR offers free and low-cost ethics and arbitration hearings. Please see our Dispute Resolution Center webpage for more information.
If you have a questions regarding any of the above member benefits, please call the Association office at (626) 288-6212.